We’re looking for a Fenestration Inspector to join our team based in Kent & the South East.
The role would be based from home. The ideal candidate would come from the replacement window industry or have a building control/approved inspector background with experience of conducting inspections on various types of buildings and properties.
· Complete inspections of in-progress or recently completed window and door installations.
· Record all relevant data and generate reports via a proprietary app on a tablet or in full written report when required.
· Provide a professional and courteous service to clients, installers, occupiers and any other stakeholders.
· Keep up to date with all relevant legislation, regulations and technical documentation.
· Maintain constant liaison with colleagues (customer service manager, inspection manager, senior inspector, and administrators) to ensure team and individual targets are met.
- MTC or NVQ level 3 in Fenestration or a construction related qualification
- Excellent technical understanding of building regulations and the design of buildings
- 5+ years’ experience working within the fenestration industries.
- Conversant with the Microsoft suite of applications
- Full UK driving license.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £32,000.00 per year
- Company car
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- fenestration: 5 years (preferred)
- Driving Licence (required)
Reference ID: RISA South East
Please apply via Indeed, or by clicking here - https://lnkd.in/eVw56XE6.